Your satisfaction is essential to our success. If you are unhappy with any of our products we will refund any unused items so long as you return them to us at your expense, in a saleable condition (this means unused and with all packaging intact – we do not accept the return of CD’s or DVD’s unless they are faulty) within 14 days from receipt.
Please email us for approval before returning any goods (see our returns procedure below for more details). For larger items it may be more convenient for you if we arrange collection (mainland UK only), if this is the case please call us on 01737 222400 to make arrangements.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are happy with any items purchased from ourselves however should you wish to return any items please see the following details:
• We require notification of all returns to the e-mail address:
email@example.com – please include your order number and reason for return.
• Items returned without prior authorisation may not be accepted.
• Returns should be made within 14 days and in the same condition in which you received the goods. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
• If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, unless the item is deemed faulty.
• We will refund the price of the goods in full; however the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable unless your entire order is cancelled within the seven (7) working days of receipt of goods.
• If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days of the day you gave written notice of cancellation.
• To cancel an order you must return the goods to us immediately and they will be returned at your own cost and risk.
• You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
• If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We endeavour to supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and notify us as soon as possible if there are any problems so that we can arrange for their collection at no cost to you. We will at our option replace the goods or refund monies paid by you.